TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEBSITE
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11th of July, on information society services and electronic commerce:
Social denomination: Manuel Jesús Molina Salas
Registered address: Calle Alférez Manuel Casado, 6 23790 Porcuna (Jaén)
Social activity: Olive oil marketing
2. OBJECT OF THE CONDITIONS
The present general conditions have the express purpose of regulating the conditions applicable to the contracting processes carried out by the “Customer” users of the online shop https://www.justextravirgin.com.
These conditions will remain in force and valid for as long as they are accessible through the website, all without prejudice to the fact that Manuel Jesús Molina Salas reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the general conditions as well as any of the legal texts found on the website. In any case, access to the website after its modification, inclusion and/or substitution, implies the acceptance of the same by the user.
The client is subject to the valid general conditions at each of the times when the corresponding contract is made, and no service may be contracted without the prior acceptance of these general conditions of contract.
3. INTERVENED PARTIES
The electronic contracting process through the website will be carried out between the Client and Manuel Jesús Molina Salas.
Those consumers who are natural persons of any age, who make a purchase and/or register using the established form by filling in their name, surname, address, city, country, state, postal code, email and password, and who have made the corresponding payment, will be considered to be Customers of the website.
4. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Just Extra Virgin reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions.
5. PURCHASING PROCESS
These general conditions regulate the distance selling relationship between Just Extra Virgin and the user or client, in accordance with the legal stipulations and Spanish regulations.
The illustrations and/or photographs of the products offered on this webpage are intended to show a general idea of them and none of them will form part of the sales contract between Just Extra Virgin and the user or customer. Please note that olive oil, the main product of our website, is a “living” product and its colour evolves over time.
The final prices of the products are those shown on our website when the order is placed. Prices are valid except for typographical errors. The prices are marked in Euros and include 10% VAT. Transport costs (if any) and taxes are clearly specified before payment is processed.
The process is very simple, but do not hesitate to contact us if you have any difficulties.
The shopping cart.
1. Enter our shop and choose the product you are most interested in. Once you have chosen the product, click on the “add to cart” button next to the chosen product. That product will automatically go to the content of the cart that will be displayed at that moment and will offer you three alternatives: “continue shopping”, “View cart” or “Checkout”. Click on “continue shopping”, if you wish to add more products to the cart. Click on “View cart” if you want to see the products added to the shopping cart and their prices. If you choose “Checkout”, you will be redirected to another section, where you will need to include the information to complete the order.
You can manage the contents of the cart by increasing or decreasing the number of units of a product or by removing it after it has been included. If you have forgotten to buy any product, click on “go back” in your browser, and you will return to the shop keeping the products you had already bought in the cart, to which you will be able to return as many times as you want.
2. Once you have defined the contents of your cart and the shipment costs have been calculated, you can finish your purchase.
At this point you must choose the shipping option in case there are several proposals.
3. You will need to introduce your identification and delivery data, and also select one of the payment methods from the specified below.
You may also, if you wish, include any observations or comments in the space reserved for this purpose.
4. Finally, you must accept the general sales conditions and click on the “Checkout” button at the bottom right.
From the moment the order is accepted, the customer will be informed by email that the shipment has started, and the tracking number will be sent for tracking purposes.
Methods of payment:
- Credit card: If you choose this option, the website will take you directly to the payment gateway, where you can pay with the credit cards accepted by this system (Banco Santander virtual POS) All you have to do is fill in the card number, expiry date (month and year) and the validation code (three-digit code on the back of the card). All transmissions are encrypted and at no time do we store information about your credit cards.
- Bizum: If you choose Bizum as your payment method, select “Pay with Bizum” to confirm. The website will redirect you to the payment gateway where you will need to enter a Bizum registered phone number. For non-Spanish numbers, please enter + followed by the country code and mobile number. Follow the instructions that will appear on your bank’s mobile app to complete the payment. All transmissions are encrypted, and we do not store information about the phone number associated with the payment at any time.
- Bank transfer: If you select the option of payment by bank transfer, you must send the transfer for the total amount indicated after clicking on “Place order” to the account number that appears on the same page. As a concept or subject, write the order number indicated and the name of the person placing the order. You will receive confirmation that your order has been dispatched once we have confirmed receipt of the transfer. Please note that this may delay the delivery date of your order by a couple of days.
- Paypal: If you want to pay via PayPal, select this payment option and click on “Go to PayPal”. Then enter your PayPal account details to access the payment gateway. Follow the instructions on the payment gateway to complete the payment.
Promotional codes and how to redeem them
Promotional codes are discounts that are granted during advertising campaigns and are valid for a certain period of time.
Promotional codes can only be redeemed within the period stated.
Some brands may be excluded from the promotion.
The value of promotional codes will not be credited in cash and will not accrue interest.
In the event that all or part of the products are returned, the price paid by the customer will be refunded, taking into account the value of the redeemed promotional codes.
In the event that the customer cancels the order after the purchase using a promotional code, we reserve the right to charge the customer the original price of the product he/she wishes to keep.
Promotional codes can only be redeemed before the order is completed. It is not possible for codes to be applied retroactively.
Unless otherwise stated, multiple promotional codes may not be combined.
6. SECURE PAYMENT
One of our main objectives is to facilitate the entire purchase processfor the user, through an easy and intuitive interface and providing secure payment methods. Just Extra Virgin has an SSL certificate that allows all transmissions within our website to be encrypted using the https protocol. This provides greater security and transparency during the entire purchasing process.
7. RETURN, REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
From our website, you can purchase products to be shipped anywhere in Europe.
The availability of the products offered on our website may vary depending on the demand. Although we update our stock periodically, the product requested by the customer may be out of stock at that time. In this case, the customer will be informed, and he will be offered the following alternatives: 1. To wait until we receive again the missing product 2. Replacement by another of similar or higher category. 3. Sending the remaining products and refunding the price of the missing product. 4. Cancellation of the order with a full refund of the amount paid
Just Extra Virgin has a maximum period of 30 days to serve the products that are not in stock. In the event that it is not possible to serve the chosen product, the customer may replace it with another or request a refund of the amount paid.
Shipments generated through orders will be managed through private courier and transport companies.
DELIVERY TIME AND PROCESS
As long as the buyer is late in his obligations, Justextravirgin.com will not be obliged to deliver the order.
The purchase made on Saturday, Sunday or holiday, is understood to be made on the following Monday or the next working day.
The shipping and delivery times of products in stock for international destinations may vary from 5 to 10 working days approximately. If a product is not in stock, this period may be extended until the corresponding product is received, in which case the customer will be informed of this circumstance.
Delivery will be made to the ground floor of the recipient’s building in the case of living in a flat. Carriers are not obliged to access upper floors, although they usually do.
If you are not at home, one more delivery attempt will be made, and a third at a point specified by the transport company.
Just Extra Virgin will not be responsible for possible delays in the delivery time as a result of incidents in the transport.
For any queries or incidents that may arise, we will always be at your disposal to help you and find a solution. You can contact us directly by writing a message to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Available countries and approximate delivery times (working days):
Spain: 3-5 days
Germany: 5-10 days
Ireland: 5-10 days
Switzerland: 5-10 days
Austria: 5-10 days
Czech Republic: 5-10 days
Poland: 5-10 days
Belgium: 5-10 days
Netherlands: 5-10 days
France: 5-10 days
Italy: 5-10 days
Slovenia: 5-10 days
Slovakia: 5-10 days
Croatia: 5-10 days
Hungary: 5-10 days
Denmark: 5-10 days
Sweden: 5-10 days
Finland: 9-12 days
Estonia: 9-12 days
Latvia: 5-10 days
Lithuania: 5-10 days
Romania: 5-10 days
Bulgaria: 5-10 days
Malta: 5-10 days
Greece: 5-10 days
Portugal: 5-7 days
For other destinations, please contact us at email@example.com
Shipping costs are automatically calculated according to the destination and the weight of the order. The shipping costs will be detailed throughout the purchase process and can be reviewed before finalizing the purchase.
GUARANTEE AND RETURNS/REFUNDS
Just Extra Virgin guarantees the quality of its products under legally established conditions. However, if the customer receives a product with any defect in its quality, he/she will have the right to the replacement of the defective product with another of equal or similar characteristics or to the compensation of the amount of the same and the cost of the corresponding transport, if applicable. For this purpose, you must inform us as soon as possible, so that we can offer you the different alternatives.
The delivery invoice is valid as a guarantee, which will take effect from the day on which the delivery to the buyer’s address
Damage to the product and errors in orders.
The customer must inspect the package(s) at the time of the delivery and make a note on the corresponding delivery note of any incident observed. If you notice any defect, breakage, or any other anomalous incident IN THE PRODUCT, NOT IN THE PACKAGING, or that the order is wrong, you must report it within two days of receiving the package to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us some pictures of the damage to the product or errors in the order. We will analyze the damage and refund the purchase price if applicable.
If the customer fails to give such notice, it shall be conclusively assumed that the goods are in all respects in accordance with the contract and free from any defects which would be apparent on reasonable examination, and accordingly, the customer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND COMPLAINTS
The purchaser shall have a period of fourteen working days, from the day of receipt of the product, to totally or partially withdraw from his purchase without penalty and without stating the reasons. The official calendar of the place where the order was delivered shall be taken into account. The exercise of the right of withdrawal shall not be subject to any formality. It will be enough for the customer to contact Just Extra Virgin indicating their wish to withdraw partially or totally from their purchase.
In order to exercise this right, it is necessary that the material to be returned is unopened and unused and with all its original packaging intact. We will not accept returns of used or opened products or products with alterations to their original packaging.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 102 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, the exercise of the right of withdrawal will not be accepted for orders relating to personalized products or products which, due to their nature, cannot be returned or which may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
Once the return package has been received and its condition has been checked, Just Extra Virgin will pay the amount corresponding to the returned products. During the return process, the customer is responsible for any loss or damage to the products.
In the case of requesting the cancellation and/or refund of the amount, the customer must send the product to the address:
Calle Alférez Manuel Casado, 6
within 14 days of receipt of the order. The customer will be responsible for the cost of return (according to the Law of 15/1/96 number 7/1996).
RESOLUTION OF CONSUMER DISPUTES
In accordance with the provisions of art. 14.1 of EU Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, we inform you of the existence of an online dispute resolution platform, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
8. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
All information provided during the contracting process will be stored by Manuel Jesús Molina Salas in his capacity as the person responsible for the file.
In the same way, and unless the client has shown his express opposition, the user expressly consents to the processing of his personal data in order to send information of interest, news and offers about products and services by any means, including e-mail.
To unsubscribe from receiving advertising communications, you can do so by sendinganemail to email@example.com.
You may address your communications and exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by post at Calle Alférez Manuel Casado, 6, CP: 23790, Porcuna, Jaén or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid proof in law, such as a photocopy of your National Identity Document or equivalent, indicating “DATA PROTECTION” in the subject line.
9. REASONS FOR DISSOLUTION OF THE CONTRACT
The dissolution of the service contract may occur at any time by either party.
You are not bound to conditions of stay with Just Extra Virgin if you are not satisfied with our service.
Just Extra Virgin may terminate or suspend any and all Services contracted with Just Extra Virgin immediately, without prior notice or liability, in the event that you do not comply with the conditions set out herein.
Upon dissolution of the contract, your right to use the Services shall cease immediately.
The following list can be causes for the dissolution of the contract:
- The falsehood, in whole or in part, of the data provided in the process of contracting any service.
- Altering, eluding, reverse engineering, decompiling, dismantling or altering in any way the security technology provided by Just Extra Virgin.
- Also cases of abuse of support services due to the requirement of more hours than those established in the contract.
- Any breach established throughout the conditions.
The dissolution implies the loss of your rights over the contracted service.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Manuel Jesús Molina Salas and the client will be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Jaén, unless otherwise provided for by applicable law.
General Contracting Conditions, on January 1st, 2021