1) These rules define and clarify the conditions under which Just Extra Virgin raffle, communicated through posts on the Instagram profile @justextravirgin, will be governed. The provisions herein shall be compulsory on participants. It will be understood that every person, by deciding to participate in the competition, knows and accepts the conditions and limitations set out in these rules.
2) Participation in the contest implies the person’s decision to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of Just Extra Virgin, (hereinafter the “Organizer”) which shall be final in all matters relating to the contest.
3) Any violation of these rules or of the procedures or systems established for participation in the competition will result in immediate exclusion from the competition and/or revocation of the prizes.
4) These Rules and Regulations will be published on Instagram and will be available to all members of the public who wish to participate in the competition. Any doubts or queries regarding the scope and interpretation of these regulations may be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) This competition complies with all Facebook privacy rules and policies. The Organizer exonerates the social networks from any liability associated with this contest.
6) Participants must meet the following requirements: (i) reside in any of the following countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Sweden ; (ii) have an active profile on Instagram; (iii) be over 18 years of age; (iv) fully accept the content of these Terms and Conditions.
7) Participants are those who are followers of the profile @justextravirgin, share the post of the raffle in their stories and write a comment mentioning with whom they would share the raffled olive oil, from 23rd October to 1st November 2021 at 23:59hs. The publications must not contain obscene, inappropriate material or any type of comment that could morally affect any person or the brand. Any post containing such content will result in the immediate disqualification of the participant. The information and opinions published in this competition are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the Organiser.
8) Only users who meet all the requirements of the raffle and whose participation is within the effective dates will participate.
9) Only 1 entry per person will be considered.
10) Any total or partial manipulation of true data without prior knowledge and authorization of the owners, creation of false identities or actions involving false documents and information, will imply the immediate exclusion of the participant, the cancellation of such records and / or the revocation of the prizes.
11) On Tuesday 2 November 2021 at 20:00 hours one winner will be chosen at random. The prize will be a Just Extra Virgin Selection pack consisting of 6 bottles of extra virgin olive oil: Oro Bailen (500 ml), Mergaoliva Ecologico (700 ml), Puerta de las Villas (500 ml), La Pandera (500 ml), Coovihal (500 ml) and La Loperana (500 ml).
12) The winner will be notified by the Organiser within TWENTY-FOUR (24) working hours after the end of the raffle. It will also be published on our Instagram profile @justextravirgin. In the event that the Organiser is unable to contact the potential winner, or does not receive a response from the winner within SEVENTY TWO (72) hours of the message sent, the winner will automatically lose the possibility of accessing the prize and the raffle will be carried out again, taking into account the same time periods described above.
13) The prize will be sent to the address indicated by the winner, with the cost of delivery to be paid by the company Just Extra Virgin.